Anyone know this car?

Hi folks,

New to the forum. I hope it's ok to ask about a car on here?

I'm looking at buying a VRS through a guy here in Ireland who imports cars as a business. He has sent me on photos of a Candy White VRS which I've tracked down to be this one:

http://www.jct600.co.uk/brand/Skoda/used-cars/car-details/skoda-octavia-rawdon-leeds-mw61rmx-20574612

Would this car be familiar to anyone on here?

From reading the spec it looks to be basic, no parking sensors, Bolero HU etc. Would I be right in saying that?

Thanks

Al.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I spoke with the garage & they tell me that the photo's are showing the private plates that the previous owner had on her. The actual reg is what's been given in the description.

I don't know what to feel about it, to be honest.

Thanks

Al.

Shame they didn't run a cloth around the inside and give it a vacuum before photographing it! Apart from that it looks ok, although photos alone are not enough to say for sure........I'd definitely want to view it before taking the plunge. 

• Like 1

Definitely go and see it before committing to anything.

The first vRS that I viewed was advertised as having excellent bodywork and excellent interior.

Turned out to have had a front end bang, with the bumper re-fitted at an angle, and a slightly warped bonnet.

And the interior had a cigarette hole in the driver's seat, and a strange melted area on the boot carpet.

And, it stank of cigarette smoke...

Needless to say, I walked away from it!

• Like 1

Thanks folks,

I'll definitely be looking at it before I commit, might get my Indy to take a look too.

The guy whose bringing it into Ireland will give me a 12 month warranty & by all accounts he has a good name -  I've asked around & have not heard any bad feedback.

I'm expecting a HPI report later this week - hopefully that will show no problems. I don't know why I feel so nervous to be honest.

Anyone know anything about the garage that's selling the car?

Cheers

Al.

Thanks for that DGW.

I've read that already.

I was hoping that someone may have real world experience of the garage, either buying or selling?

Cheers

Al.

Sent from my RM-937_eu_euro1_906 using Tapatalk