Timing Chain Kit

Hello,

Can people tell me the best place to buy a timing chain kit for a Fabia 1.4 MPI 2001 reg please. got someone to fit it just need the kit without getting ripped off. Postage or local collection to Sheffield/Manchester

Thanks

Was just about to post the same topic when i found this.

Got someone to fit it.

Can I ask (without being too cheeky) how much you have been quoted? Want to make sure I get the right price when I take it in.

TPS

What's the deal with ordering from TPS, just phone and ask or call in? couldn't see any way on the website without having a customer account which you have to obtain through your trade company.

I'm based in Derby so I don't know where my closest one would be.

Thanks,

Jack M

Edited by Jack M

Gates belts have a good name

I have used Road n Rally 153 Chaucer Road Parsons Cross Sheffield  S5 9QN   0114 233 2456 speak to Ben and dont forget  ask for a discount !

Edited by Steamfan

Was just about to post the same topic when i found this.

Can I ask (without being too cheeky) how much you have been quoted? Want to make sure I get the right price when I take it in.

What's the deal with ordering from TPS, just phone and ask or call in? couldn't see any way on the website without having a customer account which you have to obtain through your trade company.

I'm based in Derby so I don't know where my closest one would be.

Thanks,

Jack M

it's a family friend, £25 for the kit from tps and then £50 fitting. ring around and get quotes off all local traders and play them against each other is what i've found best, can find out if your being ripped off or not then too

• Like 1