Argylevrs's mk1 vrs

argylevrs

Well after the last vrs I had was written off, I sold what was left of it and started saving! The idea was either a Audi s3 or something similar. But after seeing a few octys around and getting that 'I miss it' feeling. I've decided to get another, atm its completely standard bar a panel filter, seats and carpet have been dyed a light shade of anthracite ish lol, and has a grey/black headliner . Hoping to either go the same route as before,  ko3s stage 2. Or possibly go ko4 and map.  Anyway heres a few pictures, hopefully this project thread wil go a bit better than the last one!

IMG_1647_zpsce5a2195.jpg

IMG_1646_zpse2d3e6e3.jpg

IMG_1645_zps2c0037bf.jpg

IMG_1644_zps1f805e78.jpg

• Like 1

Nice car mate :)

Why does the plate look familiar? Was it someone on here whos had it?

No idea mate, maybe we will find out if someone on here see's it haha!

That didn't take long dude ;)

I know mate, have seen a few about Nottingham and just thought, I miss it. last one was a cracking car, so hoping this one will be just as good if not better!

• Like 1

You just couldnt help yourself ;) back on team black magic!!

I just lol'd because your plate says jizzer..... ;)

Hahaha never noticed that! Yeah the old one swayed it for me. Looked awesome polished up etc! Seen this one pop up and yeah! Haha

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had a bit of a accident at work and my ankle is about three times the normal size and a mixture of black, blue and what ever other coloured bruising! I've been off all week and decided I was going to wide mouth the bumper. Was in two minds as to if it would look right or not without a FMIC. There's no doubt it looks odd, but gives me that extra kick to get a FMIC done!

Overall im happy with how its turned out, im not great at this type of stuff. Its a bit messy, and some tiger seal seeped through and is on the front side of the grill, and around the edges, but from a distance it looks ok! Haha.

Anyway I nearly forgot to take photots, but got a few so here goes!

bumper off:

IMG_1670_zpsf02a6b60.jpg

Some strategically placed weights! Tiger sealed and left to dry!:

IMG_1668_zps7e4d4727.jpg

a quick peak at how it looked, with my new brisky sticker too :)

IMG_1672_zps080d7392.jpg

Back on the car:

IMG_1673_zps5942dd6e.jpg

IMG_1674_zps0722acae.jpg

• 2 months later...

First little update for my project thread. I went to Cardiff to pick up a few parts. a white line 22mm rarb and a 3 inch decat. I Think davids on here! Lovely bloke and a very nice bmw! Great to meet you!

Yesterday i fitted the rarb (with a very helpful diagram from lloyd!) and wow what a difference! Very very happy with it. Hopefully ill get the decat on soon and then save for a full system! I've tried to upload some pictures from my phone so if they don't work i apologise and will sort it on the laptop asap!