Trax - Silverstone 7/9/14 Brisky stand!

Woodsyy

That can work too, I'm happy to do it over paypal so at least everyone knows their money is protected and I can pay trax straight away with my paypal balance?

1) Alex529

2) mccarf

3) DanHam

4) skud vrs plus leanne

5) andy68

6) niceyellowvrs plus bird

7) copey (poss)

8) ash_1909

9) Keechy

Wahey another mk2 octy :)

Alex and Dan you guys need to do rock, paper, scissors to decide who's arranging it ;)

Might help if the OP got edited too, so it's clearer for new people (seeing pricing etc)

Just let me know who and when I have to pay and I will send it through PayPal :)

I was going up and not showing the car and just stumbled across this thread and having never showed a car before I thought why not? Plus guaranteed parking space ;)

Just let me know who and when I have to pay and I will send it through PayPal :)

I was going up and not showing the car and just stumbled across this thread and having never showed a car before I thought why not? Plus guaranteed parking space ;)

What bit of South Wales you from?

Are there any services just off the M4 near newport? Ash 1909 just noticed you're from south wales too. You could join up as well if you like (and anyone else from South Wales/on our route).

Edited by mccarf

Yeh I'm happy to send you the money but would need my tickets posting? As the passes are checked on entry to the show and I wouldn't fancy the stress of searching to meet you. Willing to pay you postage etc aswell :)

Yeah sounds good to me too. I am terrible with services but in the past I have gone with cliosport.net and we have met in stemsham service if that is the correct name?

I think that depends on everyone's routes.

The service I'm talking about is in Worcester just found the post code if anyone is interested WR8 0BZ