Trax - Silverstone 7/9/14 Brisky stand!

Woodsyy

I've been last couple of years, not bad show. Which stand are you going on? I was on zsoc last year, would rather be with some more skodas this year :)

• Like 1

I think Jason has tried to arrange a stand in years gone by but very little take up. Used to go every year with other clubs (Peugeot and Citroen) and it was always a good day out, if at times a little chav tastic!

Not been since 2008

When is it this year? In the first weekend of Spetember?

I was thinking of going, would rather go with a convoy/clubstand rather on my own.

I did drop a message to Jason if he was to arrange a clubstand, having doubts he will :-/

I'm going once again this year, on Performance Torque stand, usually have a really good mix of cars on our stand, had an AMG Merc and a bright Yellow Dodge pickup last year aswell as my Fabia, and my mates TT Supra

I was thinking of going, would rather go with a convoy/clubstand rather on my own.

I did drop a message to Jason if he was to arrange a clubstand, having doubts he will :-/

Any word on this? I'd be interested

I don't think Jason wants the hassle he already does castle combe twice a year and ultimate dubs. They take up a lot of time.

Anybody can organise the stand just drop trax a message.

I'd be happy to arrange the clubstand, looking on the website it's £16 for each car with a minimum of 5 cars. It has to be all booked and paid for by the 8th August.

When arriving it is open from 6am and all cars must be on stand by 9am. On top of the £16 for your car you will need an entry ticket which is currently £18 if you buy now on the website or £23 on the gate.

If you're interested add your name to the list..

Alex529

Alex529

mccarf

I'd be happy to arrange the clubstand, looking on the website it's £16 for each car with a minimum of 5 cars. It has to be all booked and paid for by the 8th August.

When arriving it is open from 6am and all cars must be on stand by 9am.

Are we just gonna send you the money once we have 5 people?

On top of the £16 for your car you will need an entry ticket which is currently £18 if you buy now on the website or £23 on the gate.

You mean the regular entry ticket right?

Edited by mccarf

Alex529

mccarf

Are we just gonna send you the money once we have 5 people?

- Hopefully we will get more than 5 cars.. not sure how it works would be easier for everyone to pay for themselves online but if not we could use paypal so everyones money is protected and when the money is received ill post the receipt on here. Ill give them a ring to see if something can be arranged.

You mean the regular entry ticket right?

Yeah the regular entry is £18 or £23 on the gate.

• Like 1

Looked around and the £16 ticket is INSTEAD of the normal gate ticket price (so clubs actually get in slightly cheaper than general public). The vehicle passes are FREE but you must have an entry ticket to get in. I emailed them and if (like me) you already have an entry ticket then it doesn't matter.

"The system will allow you to purchase more vehicle passes than tickets, so if you go ahead & purchase the tickets less your early bird ticket we can add notes at this end when the order comes through."

So pretty much if you're going you might as well put your name down, as it will be slightly cheaper to purchase a club ticket than a normal one. If you already have a normal one then it won't cost you a penny more than you've already spent, and you get to park much closer and be on a stand for free. You can see the prices if you scroll down on this link:

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/clubs/

All this has to be booked and paid for by the 8th, although it does recommend people book earlier as it fills up.

Think we still have to have a minimum of 5 purchased as a group. I'll check if my friends are coming with me this year. If they are then I can purchase a club ticket and give my one to them, but even then we'd still at least need another 2 people.