Recommendations spray painter Central Scotland

Dave364

Hi just looking for anyone who can recommend a spray painter in falkirk/Stirling area. The gardener at my work has ran the lawn mower along my back bumper leaving scuffs and scratches. Want someone good as my last car was repaired by someone who left runs and a pretty shabby job and don't want the same. Cheers

Thanks for replies, went down to burgoynes for a quote yesterday, going to phone the bodyshop in Bathgate my mate had said there is a good place up there but couldn't remember the name and will phone the garage in kennet as well, be aswell getting a few prices, always best if someone else recommends a place tho.

• 5 months later...

Garage in Denny I supply called Denny Autos they do a lot of insurance work, been going for ages lot of ppl recommend them.

I'm goin to see them about gettin my front end touched up due to stone chips

Edited by jdukvrs
  • Like 1