Darkside fmic, hard pipe kit and egr/asv delete. hybrid turbo install Q and A pics availabe

Yes mate standard bumper, needed heavily butchering to fit,had to cut out the 2 mounts under the grill and cut away a large part of the strengthener behind the bumper, took several cuts and offering up. Also had to cut away some of the fog-light support all was fouling the pipes. Cross member and radiator surround also needed cutting to allow fitting. Can put some more pics up if needed

what are you doing about the towing eye flanders? im thinking cut the back support and angle it straight then weld a packer in to retain the standard screw in eye, , dont fancy having to strip the front end to get that pipe off in an emergency just to tow it :-)

In all honesty i haven't really though to much about it. knowing my luck i will need to use it one day and like you say taking the bumper off etc etc is a bit off a faff!! you'll have to let me know what you do so i can shamelessly copy it hehe