You could try going to the very top of the UK Skoda tree;

[email protected]

TP

Thanks TP, I'll keep this one on hand pending first contact from SUK. 

How long does it usually take for them to respond to web enquiries?

I don't want to jump the gun un-necessarily  :no:

OK, if you want to do it do it properly. Write down in a dairy fashion all that happened so far and do not forget to mention that pi $$ poor excuse for a service manager. People like that should be sacked on the spot, no discussion as this beyond unacceptable, it offensive and is causing you distress. Then write how you like the Skoda but they simply cannot allow things like that to happen and that you hope their decisive action will be able to restore your faith in Skoda brand and their dealerships. Sendthat letter to Alastair Stewart (proper spelling and his postal address in somwhere here) and copy to dealership principal as well to the group (if there is group) director. After having sich a nasty one I'd send a copy to general Skoda Europe CEO. George posted a link to an article here which described how a new CEO was appointed to address that exact problem, sort out dealerships. Writing such a letter will make you feel better as well as getting that nightmare dealers sorted.

Don't forget that majority of Skoda Main dealers are excellent and to keep it this way abominations like the one you were subjected to have to weeded out. They are not doing you a favour, that's well paid work!!!

The Plumber, Why Contact Alasdair Stewart first off. ?

First things first, you raise a Case.

There are Owners that have been messed about by Skoda UK HQ & Customer Services for weeks and months that needed to get through to Alisdair Stewart, Brand Director Skoda UK.

Just making the OP aware of his existence, which has helped me in the past when all else has failed.

Regards,

TP

Hate to sound so negative but the way you are being dealt with sounds so much like I were being dealt with about 3 months in. The Service manager just became so unhelpful and at one stage put the phone down on me.

Seriously, you need to think about asking them for a refund and going elsewhere... I understand looking at the cars specs and pics it is rare but you will find something else.