Just In Case You Didn't Get The Memo...

Today is National Pull Out on Iain Day. 

I would like to thank the following for heeding said memo:

• The (UK registered) HGV for pulling out in front of me. While I was in lane 3 (of 3) on the M4.  :clap:
  • The horsebox towing 4x4 who pulled out from my left and turned right across me. Clearly, the thought process :dull: was "there's a break in the traffic coming the other way, so screw you, Mercer".  :clap:
  • The other trailer towing 4x4 that thought I was kidding as I indicated my way around the roundabout.  :clap:
  • Mundano-man, who decided the give way was optional.  :clap:
  • The Kia Ceed driver who'd obviously trained with the above moron.  :clap:

And there was me thinking it was "drive like a knob Tuesday".

A good example was the bloke who sat and stared at me and then carefully pulled out in front of me so I had to drive on to the wrong side of the road to avoid hitting him. He waited until I would struggle to stop in time before moving.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

And there was me thinking it was "drive like a knob Tuesday".

A good example was the bloke who sat and stared at me and then carefully pulled out in front of me so I had to drive on to the wrong side of the road to avoid hitting him. He waited until I would struggle to stop in time before moving.

This happened to me too today! 

The chap in question stared at me travelling along, waited 'till I was past the point where I could stop safely, counted to three and then pulled out in front of me.  Not only that but he was taking part in the "Accelerate Very Slowly Day" which was in association with "Make Sure You Do 40mph in a NSL Day". 

Makes me feel a bit better.  Do you think there was something in the water today?

I popped down to the camp site (its Norfolk) to collect 4 bales of straw. Fairly sure I didn't do any pulling out on anyone, as a nice man pulled his tractor over so I could get by, and I was feeling all warm and fuzzy. May have been critters in the straw though.

I popped down to the camp site (its Norfolk) to collect 4 bales of straw. Fairly sure I didn't do any pulling out on anyone, as a nice man pulled his tractor over so I could get by, and I was feeling all warm and fuzzy. May have been critters in the straw though.

As it is was Norfolk you were probably related to everyone you met. :P

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

mini roundabout ! I gave way to the right but they didn't move even though it was clear on their right to do so! then the car behind me started horn blowing! then car on my right eventually did move and gave ME the hard stare for thinking that I was horn blowing at him!!

Edited by charles
  • Like 1

Did you forget to disengage the cloaking shield before driving off?

??

Did you forget to disengage the cloaking shield before driving off?

You may have a point there.  My car is still relatively new to me and I do forget to turn the cloaking shield off now and then.