which tyres?

Evening all, new set of all 4 tyres and wondering what people would recommend, hi-q have recommended goodyear eagle f1s but ats have said pirellis rozza xl , both around the same price, any suggestions??????

Just got 4 Avon ZV5s on, seem pretty sticky and a good deal.

£60 each from lovetyres.

I put the Avons on the front of mine a couple of months ago, and they seem really good in wet or dry conditions. The rear Barum Bravuris 2 have been on there for 29K miles and have loads of tread left, but I knocked the front ones out in about 15K miles (largely due to the tracking being out, but the first set only lasted about 17K miles).

I was impressed by the Goodyear Efficient Grip Performance tyre. Quite a few owners have them on now.

I have the Goodyear Eagle F1's on mine. Done about 2K now. A lot quieter and nicer to drive on than the Bridgestones they replaced

Sent from my Galaxy S5

The Continental SC2's that came on mine from the factory lasted for ages (over 30k miles), were quiet and gipped so beautifully in the wet.

As they have needed replacing I've fitted Continental SC5's and I now have those all around - such a grippy tyre.

The Continental SC2's that came on mine from the factory lasted for ages (over 30k miles), were quiet and gipped so beautifully in the wet.

As they have needed replacing I've fitted Continental SC5's and I now have those all around - such a grippy tyre.

Using SC5's on mine too pleased with them

I've just gone for a set of Goodyear Asymmetric 2 on the front of mine. So far they seem quieter than the SC2 that were fitted from new. 

I've just put some Uniroyal rainsport 3's on the front of mine, very very pleased with them. Possibly a touch noisier than the continentals that were on their previously mind you, but the price was good!

• Like 1