D2 Racing 6 Pot 330mm BBK Performance Friction Pads

JoshH

Hey all,

Breaking my TT so all parts available! I have this d2 brake kit I bought and fitted just over 500 miles ago so it is brand new and just bedded in!

The brake kit is immense, a hugely powerful set of stoppers and the performance friction z rates pads really perform well. The pad is far larger than that on a brembo lcr calliper. The discs are 2 piece 330mm discs with ally bells.

These will just fit under 17's so perfect for a Fabia or octavia!

The discs are for a 5x100 car the callipers fit mk4 golf, tt, Leon's, fabias, polos, ibizas, octavia etc.

I paid £1,149 for the brake kit and a further £190 for the PF pads.

I'm asking £925 delivered.

DCA56FBF-0384-4385-AC52-0E5A2A0F4CA1_zps

6ACB2288-0D9C-4E23-B6D9-3E713D3FD551_zps

• Like 1

Myself and a few people who have been in my car will verify how good these brakes are.   :thumbup:

Difference with my kit though is I went for grooved only discs (personal choice as I don't trust drilled, even if well reputed) and DS2500 pads.

Damn if I hadn't just ordered discs and pads for the front I would have nabbed these.

Good luck with the sale Josh

Send them back! It's easy enough to do lol.

Will be perfect for your racecar ;)

• Like 1