Edition 38 show - pics **Not Dial Up Friendly**

plumsoul

Who does the black octy vRS belong to that has VRS in the grill? looks cool:D

which one? the one with vRS on the intercooler?

the one with vRS on the debadged grill thats JOEL's!

Pukker show, shame I didn't get there till 3pm, spent all morning cleaning the car ready for trax!

i was there today, the silver vrs is my baby, the intercooler with vrs on is a blokes from hull, joel was there but for some reason he wasnt parked with us, im gutted had to leave early got bad toothache,m praying i feel better for trax.i think the lad from hull was called dave, says he doesnt post here much.he will be at trax though.

could anybody help , i am in love with the fmic with vrs printed on the front was it bought like that,where can i get one,how much,who done it .any help greatly appreciated, sorry to have trax this year hope u all had a great day ,pictures would be great to see later

cheers bully :eek:

Hi there,enjoyed the show and was good to meet a couple of fellow owners :thumbup: some very nice motors but unfortunately not enough skodas :( and as Balgate stated the intercooler is just the standard forge item that i thought looked a bit plain in silver so i decided to put the vrs logo on it,girlfriend simply scanned the logo into her computer and printed it off in the size required,then i just stuck it to some card and cut it out to make a stencil then just sprayed it on :thumbup: ,glad some of you approve of it cos i thought i`d probably get flamed for been a barry boy or something :rofl:

i was there today, the silver vrs is my baby, the intercooler with vrs on is a blokes from hull, joel was there but for some reason he wasnt parked with us, im gutted had to leave early got bad toothache,m praying i feel better for trax.i think the lad from hull was called dave, says he doesnt post here much.he will be at trax though.

i made my mind up to go for friday night and staurday on thurday night lol

i was parked with my local VAG forum

Well worth going some really nice cars!

i always feel good when some one takes a pic of my car, the fact they think its worth them stopping and clicking a pic! thanks

Joel

thanks balgate for the reply muchly appreciated and mr dsmithmobile i dont think that looks **** at all very good idea but i suppose thats just my point of view where did you have the fmic fitted and do you notice a big difference

thanku :thumbup:

Thanks for your comments Bully,the intercooler is a forge kit that i bought off a forum member that was selling his car and had the kit but had never fitted it,got it a lot cheaper than the retail price from forge :thumbup: fitted it myself and its a very good kit,fitment is easy and can be carried out by anyone with some technical knowledge,doesn`t give you massive power hikes but does reduce heatsoak and is a very good mod,the kit is quite expensive and other forum members have allard ones which are also very good and are another option if you choose to get one