August Meet - Streton fox - WA4 4NU - 10th august

Red Fox

Hi All,

as some of you are aware Nicola has been looking for someone to take over the North west meets. I have spoken to Nicola and have decided I wouldn't mind taking the baton.

I would also like to say thank you to Nicola for all her hard work organizing the monthly brisky rabble this past year and a half.   :clap:

i am pushing the meet back a week due to the national meet making it Sunday 10th august, for this meet we will be at: 

The Streton Fox 

WA4 4NU

from 7:30pm

Everyone welcome, always plenty of car and non car chat and plenty of laughs hope to see plenty of new and regular peeps. :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefuly a few more than those who have posted. I did speek to a few regulars last weekend at the national meet and most said they may come but probably wont post.

Unfortunately couldn't make this due to fundage issues following my brakes melting at National....

Hopefully I'll be there next month (will it be the 7th or 14th?)

EM

Lol told you you needed a fire extinguisher! The next one will be on the 7th m8.