White pre-FL vRS - ex-Police?

min is a black 2008 vrs petrol esate, it is ex durham police and only had 60k on th clock, no holes in the dash or bumpers etc (used by the chiefs as apool car aparently according to the salesman). came with a full service history ,serviced every 6 months, (the reason i chose it) . only downside is minimum options added from the factory. Its been faultless so far :)

most dealers take the sat navs out of the cars when on the lot

why do they do that? so they can sell it to you as an 'option' i suppose? why is it that everywhere I look these days people are doing something dodgy just to make money? :(

why do they do that? so they can sell it to you as an 'option' i suppose? why is it that everywhere I look these days people are doing something dodgy just to make money? :(

Leave them in the car and the thieving scum bags will steal them! It's big money for 10 minutes work, I'd imagine half the ones on eBay are nicked
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...