How on earth can I send a private message?

simon1argyle

On a PC, Click on the envelope icon in the top right of the screen and then "compose new" or click on your username in the top right and then "Personal messenger".

However I think there may a minimum number of posts or some other threshold before you can send private messages.

[edit]

There's a howto under FAQs

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=help

Hello, the rules are clear for classifieds and advertising on briskoda, you would need to sign up to freedom membership to advertise your car for sale.

as stated above, new users need to reach 5 posts before access to the private message system is granted, this approach was taken to lessen the amount of spammers on the site and to make the experience better for genuine legitimate users.

• Like 1

Yes yes, and we also completely understand that you are after a valuation for your car, but these types of topics are frowned upon here because it turns into advert by proxy, becuase users see it, then the private messages come rolling in so to speak, I know it's frustrating for folk like you but sadly it's just how we've had to deal with these.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...