Octavia Elegance with small styling modifications

I think the look is just about right. The bodykit on the Black edition doesnt really do it for me. This is just about perfect.

I have been following the Black Edition thread Pips and I can't make up my mind about the Sports Pack. The front spoiler may look better in the flesh.....

I was disappointed that the Sports Pack as opposed to the Sports Package (spoiler and decorative foils) is not available on the Elegance but am not so bothered now. I am going with the latter when I order my Elegance hatch mainly for the spoiler although the decorative foils may look cheap!

Falkster I have a 2.0l td elegance hatch in race blue with sports style pack arriving in a couple of weeks (its on its way from Emden to Sheerness this weekend hopefully!).

Not sure what it will look like but I am praying it looks good!

Once it is here I can post some pictures if anyone is interested.

Mark

Edited by MarkBorrowdale

Falkster I have a 2.0l td elegance hatch in race blue with sports style pack arriving in a couple of weeks (its on its way from Emden to Sheerness this weekend hopefully!).

Mark

Would love to see it. When I started pulling mine together the Black Editions and Sport Pack weren't available and my build was my take on what I thought should be a factory offering, hence the OEM parts (as mention by someone above )

So yeah really like to see the genuine factory offering in the flesh.

Mark

Good stuff Mark, I was hoping to catch up with a member who has gone for the style pack before ordering my hatch. There seems to be an opinion that the "foils" will look naff which is my only concern. For me the style pack goes some way in making up for the fact the vRS is out of my company car budget.

Anyway fair play for going for it without actually seeing it in the flesh. Very interested in your pictures, cheers.

I didn't intentionally go for the style pack. I wanted the wheels but at the time I orderedSoda changed the options so that you had to order the pack as well. The dealer is paying for the pack as they messed up and put the order through before I had properly thought about it and the build was confirmed.

I have been hoping it will look goodd ever since!!

Anyway once it arrives I will post the pictures. Please go easy on me if you dont think it looks good. ;-)

Lucky man! £340 better in your pocket! I was looking at the Hawk's too, very classy but I think I will go for Golus and have asked for a price from my dealer for powder coat gloss black in keeping with my black/white theme. Wouldn't worry about it looking good, I'm sure it will be the business, as long as you are happy that's what counts, cheers.

I had a call from the dealer at lunchtime to say that my car is being delivered tomorrow and I can pick it up in the evening!

I have got to go in this evening and sign the paperwork but cant wait now!!!!!!

:-)

• Like 1

Mark, thats great timing if you've got a couple of hours free, these guys would love to see that new style pack on an O3 http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/320707-the-west-meon-hut-17/page-1

The hut also does great burgers on a 241 deal, some great guys there too, make it if you can there are some fantastic roads around there also.

Regards

T

Edited by themanwithnoaim

I had a call from the dealer at lunchtime to say that my car is being delivered tomorrow and I can pick it up in the evening!

I have got to go in this evening and sign the paperwork but cant wait now!!!!!!

:-)

Savour the moment Mark! Don't let them rush the prep! Your motor will be close to my ideal spec so very interested to see the pics.

• Like 1

My take on a lightly modded Elegance is Golus plus a Superskoda v3 rear lip spoiler and de-badging, pleased with the result.

Sent from my RM-885_eu_euro1_271 using Tapatalk

I will be taking delivery of my new Elegance 2.0 TDI Estate in Candy White with Sports Style Pack - Black, Hawks and Sunset Glass in a couple of weeks. Just waiting for the dealer to email back (I've been waiting days for a reply) with my delivery date.

I've yet to see anything other than the black editions so far so I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks. Once I pick it up I will post some pictures.

• Like 1

They do a bit but they aren't as bad as I imagined they have a carbon fibre look to them so they arent't flat looking.The wheels look great and I think they fit really well with the pack.

The dealer told me that he has had two more orders for cars with the pack but mine was the first one that he has seen.

I am really pleased. Looking forward to my holiday now.

• Like 1

Only had it since last night so just getting used to seeing it with the style pack. It may be something I will consider later but not straight away.

I am happy (in the end!) With the way it looks. The car is really nice.

• Like 2

Do you have any pics from a higher position hravec please? Considering a black wrap roof myself on a Candy white, thanks

I have a moon white black edition estate and I am tempted to get the roof wraped.

@Hravec, how much did you pay to have the roof wraped? If you dont mind me asking..