Yeti parts, and 16" winter wheels with continental 830's.

bilun777

4 x Dealer supplied VW 16"x7" ET45 steel wheels fitted with Continental 205/55/16  91H 830 winter tyres.

All with around 7mm of tread,complete with Rif wheel trims (Some superficial scratches.)

These were excellent on my Greenline Yeti,especially in the wet.

For sale now because the 91h load rating is too low for my new 4x4.

They are also suitable for some Octavia /superbs?   £300.

For the Yeti I also have both Heko winter Grille blanking covers.(Superskoda.)  £30.

Dealer supplied Wood effect dashboard trim pieces( Looks good with Gobi leather.) £40.

I should be at Blyton National meet 3rd aug,  till about 3 pm, if anyone is interested...

I am after a set of winter Tyres but all the sets so far have had wrong speed rating for my Yeti 4X4 also.

Wouldn't it be worth buying some new tyres for your rims or are you not bothering with winters?

GLWS

I am after a set of winter Tyres but all the sets so far have had wrong speed rating for my Yeti 4X4 also.

Wouldn't it be worth buying some new tyres for your rims or are you not bothering with winters?

GLWS

You are allowed to drop the Speed rating for Winter tyres. I informed my Insurance company that I'd put winter wheels and tyres on my Vrs.

They were Skoda approved wheel size and tyre rating. No Problems, no extra charge on Insurance

As Auric says , the H speed rating is fine for winter tyres.( Good for 130mph.)

It's the 91 load rating which is OK for 2 WD Yetis,some Octavias etc.

The 4x4 Yetis require 94 load rating.

Do you have a photo of these ? 

Might be interested in the lower one if you want to split. 

Sorry I can't do photos.

It's on Superskoda website.Yeti winter Grill protector for 34.99 Euros.

Mine has a small oval hole,where the temp sensor is, as I found it gave erroneous readings sometimes.

( Yes I'll split  £ 15.)

• 2 weeks later...