Best way to add DAB to columbus in a Superb combi

I'm wanting to add DAB to my columbus, as not having LW is stopping my cricket listening.

Whats the best way to do it??

I currently have an original pure highway, which is a mess of cables, is needing an ariel after i tore removing it from the last car, and the wife dosent know how to use it.

Options seem to be :- 

The new Alpine ezi DAB, but i havent seen much about them,

There seems to be some DAB radios that now that fit inline with the FM radio and pipe tunes in on FM, but i'm not so sure on quality.

Getting a DAB columbus + correct ariel

Getting a DAB double DIN radio or VAG specific radio

has anyone got any opinions or suggestions on what to get.

Cheers

Not sure if it's still there - it was in the Car Parts for sale section.... Skoda DAB add-on... have a look.

I have seen EZi-DAB in action; my mate had one installed. not too bad and windscreen mounted antenna worked well.

Hi,

I recently had the Alpine Ezi-Dab fitted to my 08 plate Octavia. It's wired in through my Aux socket although you can have it 'directly injected' into FM - this is meant to give better sound quality than the 'transmitted to FM' option. I found the window aeriel to be fairly useless and ended up forking out a further £250 for a roof-mount type. I'm satisfied with the radio side of things although it hasn't come cheap. The unit looks pretty good and you can choose from 5 different display button colours - the text colour cannot be changed. If you want to read more info about my experience then read the following thread: http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/322771-alpine-ezi-dab/

Good luck!!

could do, but how can you tell what columbus's have DAB, and what does a VAG ariel cost with DAB & GPS?

The ones on ebay will say DAB if they are... they are a bit more expensive but the neatest solution. No idea on the aerial cost.

Phil