White fabia vrs 213bhp/373lb torque

if it is still for sale in 4 weeks i will buy it. that's a promise! Pm me in a month, gotta buy a house this month so will have to wait till i get paid again.

£3800 i bought it 2 months ago for £4000 and bought back seats a brand new deck, a new bonnet and resprayed for £400 as it had dints in when i bought it, i'd keep the car its a belter but ive seen another quad i want i cant stay away from them :/ i know i'll regret it cos its a belting car with no faults whatsoever and so cheap to tax insure and run!

£3800 i bought it 2 months ago for £4000 and bought back seats a brand new deck, a new bonnet and resprayed for £400 as it had dints in when i bought it, i'd keep the car its a belter but ive seen another quad i want i cant stay away from them :/ i know i'll regret it cos its a belting car with no faults whatsoever and so cheap to tax insure and run!

it was worth a try, lol 3800 is fine mate, i have a silver one just now, but the missus keeps pinching it and i have wanted a white one for ages! lol.

I have done now toxic, yeah i think white is by far the beat colour and very rare as they dont come like that from factory, its seriously white tho every comments saying theyve never seen a white car haha no mark whatsoever apart from small stone chips on bumper which every car has

I have done now toxic, yeah i think white is by far the beat colour and very rare as they dont come like that from factory, its seriously white tho every comments saying theyve never seen a white car haha no mark whatsoever apart from small stone chips on bumper which every car has

wanted to spray my silver one, but it was obviously in a smash, it's all straight and legal now, but wouldn't be happy about just spraying it, would want to run more BHP through it, but not without seam welding the front. just not worth the hassle. and for that price, i could just keep them both. lol

The RS white is bloody bright like! quite like the idea of spraying the grill to match, but would need sunglasses to look at it! lol

It was white when i got it with original green badge but i thought it was too much and needed breaking up abit but personal preferance, not a big job just need a tin of rs focus frozen white from a paint shop but thats upto new owner, its easier buying one thats done instead of spending thousands on engine and paintjob

Infact is yours the red one with 18inch tt wheels pee81? See it everyday i work round corner from your house

Yeah that's me there 17s though not 18s. Where do you work?