star bit size

Quick one to people who know this I am tryong to replace drop links on my var and cant undo the top screw I loosened it but its now spinning I need the star bit to put inside to stop it from spinning but dont know what size it is I trued everything I have got and now cant even tighten it back up will have to drove with it loose until I get the bit..

M6 spline - roger :)

Its the front I woul cut it tbh but got no angle grinder :( besides I am not sure now If should replace it got some knockng going on not too often but it happends so thought ill start from drop lnks but after investigating they look intact all the rubbers are good and there is no play..ill probably just tighten it back up and ket it be for now..hopefully halfords sells this bit cheers guys!

yeah i got separate thread fot that all of the above were suggester cheers guys, i just thought ill start changing them bits one by one starting woth drop links as they are easiest to repace