Reaching into/loading a Roof Box on a Yeti

Paul

I've checked mine (both of them) and neither of them have zipped pockets :-(

The zip is pretty clear in the pictures I posted as well as on that eBay link posted above:

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

As my Yeti has just celebrated its first birthday decided to treat to one of these parcel shelf covers, as might be good for walking poles, will see what turns up next week and if it has a zipped top part.

Thanks guys for the sales pitch (and the helpful photos) of this useful bit of kit. I've just been outbid for this one on eBay!!!!!

I was hoping you'd all stop talking about it and get back on topic, but once the link was up I knew what was going to happen!

Curses.........

Hope you enjoy it (whoever you are)!

Thanks everyone, I ended up with one of these from Dunelm for £9, ours is a turquoise colour. http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/simply-foldable-large-step-stool-359833

It seems to be ok as long as you check it's opened correctly & the location tags are in place, only time will tell!

Do they also do a smaller "helper" one? I couldn't step up that far without help. :evil: 

Fred

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys for the sales pitch (and the helpful photos) of this useful bit of kit. I've just been outbid for this one on eBay!!!!!

I was hoping you'd all stop talking about it and get back on topic, but once the link was up I knew what was going to happen!

Curses.........

Hope you enjoy it (whoever you are)!

Feel slightly guilty here, bidding against a fellow forum member, but was surprised I was not not outbid myself, secured for £25 + £6 P&P. Seller posted promptly and have now fitted it to Sharky. It was a tight fit to get on, thought it was the wrong size at first.  Will take some pictures late and post.

Ahh - the culprit....

No problem at all - you outbid me and that's what eBay's all about!

I decided not to wait for another to come up for auction and spent a few more quid on a new one (£33 delivered). Agree with you on the tight fit though, I thought I'd bought the wrong one, but I guess it needs to be a snug fit to do the job properly.

I also found that, being a bit on the short side, when the boot is open the parcel shelf is too high for me to open the zip section. I'm either going to have to turn it around so that I can access the zip from the rear seats, or buy a step as recommended in this thread we've hijacked!