Hello from Santiago, Chile

Mauro

Dear All,

I´m Mauricio Bouquet from Chile. Currently, I drive a Skoda Fabia vRS with Revo St.1 and Forge Intake.

My car has 50.000 KMS and it was made on April 30th 2012  (So, it's a CAVE engine).  I have it from december 2012 (0 KMS).

Until now, everything are well (oil consumption, DSG 7, ETC.).  

20121211182830.jpg

d746.jpg

dtnb.jpg

By the way, Congratulations to this forum (the best SKODA forum) and sorry for my bad english (I´m in process to learn and improve  :sweat: )

Regards.

Mauricio

Edited by Mauro
  • Like 2

Buenos dias.

Como estas?

That's the extent of my Spanish (probably turned you into a girl through poor spelling) so you are doing well.

Welcome and that's a nice Fabia you have.

Thanks for welcome !! 

Here, SKODA recently arrived (a couple of years ago) after to 10 years out of the market.  At the moment, the main brand from VAG groups is Audi. Seat doesn't exist and VW has a poor participation. 

On the other hand, We have a forum called "SKODACHILE". I share the link of it:  

http://www.skodachile.com/

Regards.