Fabia VRS SE Upgrades

I'm deciding if I should look for a newer car with less milage, or stick with my VRS SE and upgrade certain parts to achieve a faster, more refined Fabia.

The current milage is 115,000. So Im assuming the turbo whistle indicates the end of its life is near?

So far, I have thought about a potential RARB, Remap, new Turbo, new clutch.

Does anyone have any recommended suppliers, or suggestions for my project?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Dan

I'd also look into changing the bushes, after 115k miles they are going to be worn and tired. Pointless spending the money on a nice suspension setup and having soggy bushes! May as well go the whole hog and change everything at the same time to get some of that new car feel back and tighten things up again.

All depends what you want to achive and how far you want to push it. Unless your going for big power pushing over 200bhp the exhaust and air intake are perfectly fine in standard form.

I'm deciding if I should look for a newer car with less milage, or stick with my VRS SE and upgrade certain parts to achieve a faster, more refined Fabia.

The current milage is 115,000. So Im assuming the turbo whistle indicates the end of its life is near?

So far, I have thought about a potential RARB, Remap, new Turbo, new clutch.

Does anyone have any recommended suppliers, or suggestions for my project?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Dan

Faster and refined plus keeping ground clearance...

RARB, PD150 turbo, mild remap. Maybe chuck an FMIC in there to avoid losing power on longer uphill pulls - Sarn?