Water leak on a parked car

Hai my Vrs is having big water leak on the rear side , I hv parked the car for the last one month but now it's leaking the rear , I hv cleaned the sunroof drainage but still the leak is there

Normally this portion hv leaks

post-120482-0-19387500-1408315790_thumb.jpg

post-120482-0-14547800-1408315825_thumb.jpg saw some water at under the seats really confused

I had water in both front and back footwells and it turned out to be water getting in through the pollen filter housing.

P.S

You sure its a vrs them seats aren't vrs seats.

Edited by GAZ911

If its wet directly underneath the rear seats its probably getting in through the boot and running along the channels that run along the boot floor. Likely to be boot seal or a leaky rear wash pipe. Check your carpet in the boot. Hmm white carpet suggests a vrs but tan leather and interior trim?

• Like 1

Check behind the boot liner on Left hand side - that where the most likely joint failure is for the washer bottle.

also worth checking behind the head lining at the boot end - bad seal around the hinges area could be letting it in,

esp if its been parked up.

I'm with the lads too - is it defintely a VRS? the Tan leather and white carpet says L&K spec normal 1.8T, unless someone stripped the original interior for that  :wonder:

• Like 1