How fast is a hot hatch Citigo.........?

M12MKD

A question often ask on here, how fast is a Citigo? and is it a hot hatch?

Well according to the experts at the "How Fast Event" yes it is a hot hatch. And more important how quick is the 60bhp on standard tyre's.........*drum roll*  1.51.358

I was around the 1.55 and then from no where found an extra 2 seconds per flying lap

Clearly the slowest of the day and possibly the slowest car ever around the track......but I enjoyed it!!

I'm sure there is a few pictures in the How Fast event thread in the track day section.

• Like 1

Overall 4 seconds but first flying lap was 2 seconds faster than my best in practice and then the last flying lap was 2 seconds quicker than the previous........or so the guy collecting the transponders said. He did ask where did I manage to find that extra pace from.

To be fair my skill (lack off that is) + slow car I'm chuffed I got that time.

I did notice that some parts of the track I was a lot quicker/just as quick than the more powerful and mod'd cars as I gained ground but lost in on the straights and lack of acceleration.

• Like 1