Favorit: Sourcing Spares, any help appreciated.

I wonder if any of you good knowledgeable people can help me please?  I am finding real difficulty in sourcing spares for my Skoda Favorit LXie Flairline, one of the 40 still on the road.  I use her as my regular mode of transport for both work and pleasure and really do want to keep her, but it is simply getting harder to find the bits.  

I really want to keep "Sally" on the road but in order to do so I need a good source of parts.  I used to use Jorily and was saddened when they packed in.   Any suggestions please?  Is there somewhere in the Czech republic that someone may know of who will do business with Brits?

Hey, thanks, yorkshirecoble .... those shipping rates don't look too bad.

St.Godric, Sandor Pall in Yeovil may also be able to help (small firm importing Skoda bits) -

http://skodashop.webnode.com/skoda-favorit/a06-89-03-96/

(but be aware that if something is listed as 'on request', you may have to mark time for two or three weeks pending his next shipment of stuff).

(BTW, I have the last of the Flairline estates still on the road).

Thanks yorkshirecoble and Skodle, i will follow up both these avenues. 

Impressed that you have the last Flairline estate.

Would anyone know how interchangable are parts between the different engines?   I'm after an exhaust manifold...

My N Reg Favorite has Flairline on both sides at the back under the rear side windows - perhaps not all Flairlines were registered as being such some dealers may just have registered them as GLXis

Will try to post some pictures of her tomorrow

My N Reg Favorite has Flairline on both sides at the back under the rear side windows - perhaps not all Flairlines were registered as being such some dealers may just have registered them as GLXis

Will try to post some pictures of her tomorrow

Yay, pictures are always good. But post them on the Favorit/Felicia appreciation thread at the top of the home page. Cheers.

A good couple of suppliers there, can't believe the good prices from the Yeovil company especially.

Man, It's so depressing how few Favs. are left though, especially considering what a great car it actually is and what a pivotal model it was for Skoda.... :no:

• 2 months later...

Thanks guys.

The links to those suppliers are really useful, especially as I intend to have another Favorit back on the road before Christmas. (it's an LXiE Flairline)

Then next year I can try to catch up with some of the other Skoda's, awaiting their turn in the workshop. Trouble is, people keep asking me to fix various other modes of transport, so time is limited.