Superb Estate 2011 Luggage Cover Replacement.

Would greatly appreciate if anyone has knowledge as to where I might procure at relatively short notice a 2nd hand luggage cover(working) to match the grey interior of my 2011 Superb Esate. Going to U.K. on Friday to pick up the car & the original retractable cover is malfunctioning  (not retracting) and am anxious if possible to find a replacement before I travel.

Have tried without success a number of 2nd hand parts/ breakers and the only offer was a cream substitute!

Many Thanks.

Find out the nearest Skoda dealer to the place that you're picking the car up from, and get them to order one in. I seem to recall seeing them for sale somewhere but cannot remember where - but also remember it was about £30 new.

EDIT: just found the part on here: http://www.skodaparts.com/product/superb-boot-cover-2010-2013-50490

Sorry, I was way off on price!

If the car is only just out of warranty then you could ask a skoda dealer to make a contribution on the cost of a new one?

Edited by JakeBlade

Find out the nearest Skoda dealer to the place that you're picking the car up from, and get them to order one in. I seem to recall seeing them for sale somewhere but cannot remember where - but also remember it was about £30 new.

EDIT: just found the part on here: http://www.skodaparts.com/product/superb-boot-cover-2010-2013-50490

Sorry, I was way off on price!

If the car is only just out of warranty then you could ask a skoda dealer to make a contribution on the cost of a new one?

Many thanks to both contributors.

I will investigate further on Monday. I have already made contact with one of the ebay adverts and again a cream cover is on offer !

As a 1st time Skoda owner delighted that such a forum as this exists to garner information and source & exchange knowledge.