project 32 & bsd

laff82

If you can wait until sales in December its usually a BOGOF deal that AD do. Mainz who sell similar stuff are having an open day soon where you can get Xmas deals now, before they are even advertised on the net. Just a heads up.

Edited by NorthernMonkey
  • Like 2

Absolutely mark if you or anyone else local would like me to pick anything up for you, just say the word and I will do so.

Thanks for the advice on the products by the way.

Agreed about these hybrid qds there doesn't seem to be any point in them when bsd is so good.

I would like to think my mainze order might come through today that would be fantastic :)

Very kind offer.

I usually just e-mail Mark and Jill with the order details and have had no great issues, I cancelled one impulse order once but generally have just held my patience and been very happy when a large box of goodies like this arrives all at half normal retail cost

20e0413cd5cea488d15ea530c18c7d56_zps1257

I can see why the look after you if that is anything like a regular order.

If you can wait until sales in December its usually a BOGOF deal that AD do. Mainz who sell similar stuff are having an open day soon where you can get Xmas deals now, before they are even advertised on the net. Just a heads up.

Where are Mainz based? I've no preference or loyalty towards AB or their products except that they are relatively local. I seem to be in the minority that doesnt live in Yorkshire!

Found somebody local in the net reselling decanted autosmart products, only six months after they went out of business.

• Like 1

Got my invite to the Mainz Open day just yesterday... Thanks Dean  :thumbup:

I'll go pester Mark at AD now.  ;)

Got my invite to the Mainz Open day just yesterday... Thanks Dean :thumbup:

I'll go pester Mark at AD now. ;)

Where is the open day ste?

Any sign of my order yet mate? By the way do you want me to pick up anything for you from AD?

Where is the open day ste?

Any sign of my order yet mate? By the way do you want me to pick up anything for you from AD?

I'll get the details posted up on the Mainz thread ok.

On the order status - not been home today as yet... 

If you are near AD - only thing i am after is some FAB - thanks mate.  :thumbup:

Last two 12 days of Christmas sales it was just straight up discount 50% off most products but generally only in the 500ml size, no 1 litre or 5 litre options.

• Like 1

I can see why the look after you if that is anything like a regular order.Where are Mainz based? I've no preference or loyalty towards AB or their products except that they are relatively local. I seem to be in the minority that doesnt live in Yorkshire!Found somebody local in the net reselling decanted autosmart products, only six months after they went out of business.

They are in Chesterfield, Bolsover to be exact.

I have had a Waxybox sample of the Mainz Passion PH Neutral Shampoo and was a bit underwhelmed, that said I have heard good things about other products.

Do we know what their Open Day discounts are?

• Like 1

I'll get the details posted up on the Mainz thread ok.

On the order status - not been home today as yet...

If you are near AD - only thing i am after is some FAB - thanks mate. :thumbup:

Not a problem if you want some I will bring it.
  • Like 1

I have had a Waxybox sample of the Mainz Passion PH Neutral Shampoo and was a bit underwhelmed, that said I have heard good things about other products.

Not tested much from Dean TBH; so can't comment.

Posted up Open day date/time on Mainz thread - but no confirmation on discounts as yet.....

I have a fair few of their products mark and another 4 or 5 on the way. I can't rate them highly enough tbh

Just a thought but us lot from Yorkshire and whoever else wants to get involved should all get together for a meet, bring a long any detailing products we don't use or don't want any more and swap between ourselves.

We save cash and still fill our obsession.

Just a thought.

• Like 3

Just a thought but us lot from Yorkshire and whoever else wants to get involved should all get together for a meet, bring a long any detailing products we don't use or don't want any more and swap between ourselves.

We save cash and still fill our obsession.

Just a thought.

Bloody good idea.

• Like 3

^^ What he said, very good idea.

But I only have a Superb, I may need to look at van rentals. Steve will need an Artic Lorry.

Lol very true!

• Like 1

^^ What he said, very good idea.

But I only have a Superb, I may need to look at van rentals.  Steve will need an Artic Lorry.

+1 indeed - awesome idea  :thumbup:

I wish it were true, but - much of what i have are free samples or handed over from other detailers.

Once tried and tested - i'll maybe purchase.... but i pass the test stuff on pretty quick to be honest.

I gave away a few QD's to Dinski at the weekend for example; i do not hold onto much really.

I don't detail for a living or really have any need to hold stock - sorry to disappoint chaps.

However - I do have a collection of waxes.... which are not for sale.  ;)

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to the samuir wax auction. It'll be as exclusive as Clapton guitar auction

Not really - there are a few in the Definitive Wax Owners club with collections that i can only dream of!!!

I am a complete novice and just getting started..... but it is a hobby and it is fun  :thumbup:

• Like 1