New detailers stool

Dinski

Cant really justify the purchase of one, I used a plastic foldup step for the fiesta, must have cost all of a fiver.

I Did notice stool at ECP, heavily discounted if you believe their list price.

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/tools/workshop-tools/garage-and-workshop/seats/?538775001&0&t5_517&awc=3997_1410263441_31a94b2b6c2a02d8bf17523a077b92a9&utm_source=Skimbit&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_term=ecp+homepage&utm_content=awin+traffic&utm_campaign=Sub+Networks

There was also a different take on the concept at detailing world, it was a transformer type that turned completely flat like a mechanics tray (or sled? i don't know what the proper term is).  Nor can i find the thread.

• Like 2

There was also a different take on the concept at detailing world, it was a transformer type that turned completely flat like a mechanics tray (or sled? i don't know what the proper term is).  Nor can i find the thread.

Good point - i had seen a picture/thread somewhere on the collapsible version.

Couldnt find it either when i looked.... hmmm.

I opted for the height adjustable type - same as Carl purchased.

Had it 5+ years so far and no issues at all.  :thumbup:

• Like 1