Pre purchase for my pending Rapid

With just two weeks to my cars "build week" I've splashed out on some accessories already. Lol

fe45a4ab4ff6607ab8fe5739f0620dd7_zpsc8d9

I tried to get the charger via my dealer, but was told it has been discontinued! Had to get it from ebay.

It's quite cool. I checked its operation and the ring around the skoda logo, glows white when the power is on.

• Like 2

Excellent. It may have been the other one, as mine also came from Germany and was one of two.

Buy it quick if you haven't yet. It is rather cool, plus all the other ones on ebay had the usbs pointing upwards, which is not good for the rapid as I think they would soon fill up with crumbs in its position next to the driver.. Lol

Ps the service was very good from the ebayer.

Excellent. It may have been the other one, as mine also came from Germany and was one of two.

Buy it quick if you haven't yet. It is rather cool, plus all the other ones on ebay had the usbs pointing upwards, which is not good for the rapid as I think they would soon fill up with crumbs in its position next to the driver.. Lol

Ps the service was very good from the ebayer.

Yes it's ordered :happy:

many thanks again,

TP

With just two weeks to my cars "build week" I've splashed out on some accessories already. Lolfe45a4ab4ff6607ab8fe5739f0620dd7_zpsc8d9

I tried to get the charger via my dealer, but was told it has been discontinued! Had to get it from ebay.

It's quite cool. I checked its operation and the ring around the skoda logo, glows white when the power is on.

Just ordered myself one from EBay, £13 inc delivery :)

• Like 3