Door bump strips

vigyaz

Has ayone removed these on their fabia 2 yet? just interested in what they look like without :), was tempted to colourcode mine or remove them but unsure of the type of fixings they have if any? or is it simply adhesive?

Have a look in the Project Section,

Brimmas white Estate early of in the thread, with the Strips and without, just stuck on.

EDIT,

page 2 in the Fabia Project Journals currently.

Lots of nice improvements, and shows well different wheels.

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 1

Looks good, from what ive seen some of the VRS's come without bump strips? i think i may simply remove mine though am a bit hesitant because knowing my luck ill get a dent within a day of removing them lol!

Has ayone removed these on their fabia 2 yet? just interested in what they look like without :), was tempted to colourcode mine or remove them but unsure of the type of fixings they have if any? or is it simply adhesive?

Yup, iv done mine.

Its just double sided tape, so itll carefully peel off.

Beware of the amount of water and dirt its holding behind, and you might notice a slight difference in paint colour. A machine polish will sort that!

Looks miles better without IMO.

Yup, iv done mine.

Its just double sided tape, so itll carefully peel off.

Beware of the amount of water and dirt its holding behind, and you might notice a slight difference in paint colour. A machine polish will sort that!

Looks miles better without IMO.

Pics of it with and without on a hatchback that's silver? :)

My dad saw somebody do it once, told em to be more careful, that somebodys pride n joy. To which the women said 'meh, its only a car'.

Not sure if this ones better for showin it without strips. I havent got too many pics haha.

I just told them if there were any marks what so ever on my car they'd be paying for a full side respray which there were not so I then went on about respect etc
  • Like 1

This was my fabia (not silver) when i got it with bump strips.So quickly got rid of them....and added a monte front grill, roof and mirrors  sprayed black magic, windows tinted, heko wind deflectors fitted, new polo R-line 17" alloys ,lowered 40mm ,spacers front and rear. But i really don't like bump stirps lol.

IMG_2767BLURREDSMALL_zps1a909cdd.jpg

001_zps734434c8.jpg

This was my fabia (not silver) when i got it with bump strips.So quickly got rid of them....and added a monte front grill, roof and mirrors sprayed black magic, windows tinted, heko wind deflectors fitted, new polo R-line 17" alloys ,lowered 40mm ,spacers front and rear. But i really don't like bump stirps lol.

IMG_2767BLURREDSMALL_zps1a909cdd.jpg

001_zps734434c8.jpg

Ermm WOW that is stunning :)
  • Like 1