ADS- ArtdeJohnson Group Buy live on DW

Sparkly

double post as per one in styling and car care section - to ensure fairness and freedom of access to the Group Buy information, Mods/Admin- yes I am linking to an external site, I hope this is not an issue as this is only for Briskoda members to benefit.

Hey Guys,

The new spray can Silica coating from ADS is now launched. I had hoped to bring you a Brisky specific GB on here but it looks like Matt has launched his DW GB now and I know there will be a link on here soon enough.

You might as well fill your boots, I certainly don't want anyone to miss out in case stock runs out. Discount on the product itself and free shipping so you can add to the order, first come first served - there is a code for the first 50 customers.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=346999

DISCOUNT PRICE: £18 delivered

NORMAL PRICE: £22 plus delivery

PRODUCT: repel coat. An atomised silica spray

SIZE: 200ml

DURABILITY: upto 6 months when used as a top up on a decontaminated glass coating. Average user will see 3 months or so.

STRENGTHS: incredibly quick to apply. High dirt and water repellancy. Effortless application and removal. This is a functional top up product.

Some videos and images below

IMG_20194283316222_zps2a85ebfb.jpeg
IMG_20160155768787_zps389a3c42.jpeg
IMG_20140984132962_zps0ec927a5.jpeg
IMG_20151639688634_zps7b5bdd4a.jpeg
IMG_20140907_141955_zps2066e0b4.jpg

Enjoy Guys, please let me know if there is any issue with code availability, if we have enough people from here who missed out but want in on the detail I may still be able to get a Brisky only code from Matt.

I see CodHead is already in amongst it on DW :)

Mark

Just a quick note: there will still be a slightly tweaked Brisky GB still to come, your choice if you buy now or wait.

• Like 1

Id rather buy from you Mark than from DW

Much appreciated Chris.

Offical word from Matt is that as soon as the DW GB parcels are all sent I can run the Brisky Specific GB for which I will try to get a really tasty set of options from ADS.

It will include Repel-ArtdeJohnson as this is a new product Matt is really excited to get out their to compete with products like Can Coat from Gyeon, and ADS feel is a stronger product.

But I know that there will likely be interested for Obsidian Wax and NGPS too.

I'll do my best to make it good.