Thinking about upsolute chiptuning for my rapid 1.4tsi

So unfortunately I couldn't  find anything beside upsolute ecu remap for my 1.4tsi rapid, I have been talking to many APR dealers and they all have no answer for me, I'd really rather use APR than any other chip, so is there anyone here with experience with upsolute? would you recommend doing this?

http://www.upsolute.com/en/chiptuning/db/car/4151/skoda/rapid-2011/skoda-rapid-14-tsi-122

30 hp gain and 50nm of torque, I believe it would give at least half of what it says, which is still good enough for me.

Shark torque is too much for the DSG7 to handle, The limit is 250NM, also I think a 65NM boost from only an ECU upgrade is a bit too good to be true.

there is also the problem with dealers, which don't exist in Israel, so I can't check the software.

also there is no option for Skoda Rapid in the Revo site, not even talking about the new 1.4TSI

Edited by MatanRR

Shark torque is too much for the DSG7 to handle, The limit is 250NM, also I think a 65NM boost from only an ECU upgrade is a bit too good to be true.

there is also the problem with dealers, which don't exist in Israel, so I can't check the software.

also there is no option for Skoda Rapid in the Revo site, not even talking about the new 1.4TSI

65nm is a little over 45lb/ft - not sure why you state that's too much. My box is sold with max torque configurations of 250nm's also but has been running 425nm over the last 25,000 miles and 300nm for the 12,000 miles previous to that and I know plenty of modded DSG7 boxes running far more than OE figures (like all the modded Fabia VRS's for instance) - no issues whatsoever to report. Shark know what they are doing and have actually turned down money to push things a little harder on my original stage 1 map as they thought it was perhaps pushing the standard turbo too hard. :)