debadged rear Facelift VRS yay or nay?

Ant FR

My private plate should be sorted next week so i can put it on, but i was wondering whether to drop the "skoda" and "fabia" badges off the rear and just leave the VRS badge on for a cleaner look.

Not sure, 

Anyone got any pics of same done already,?

here's mine :) was debating taking the vrs off as well 628e9b66d26e2f402cc6598a0f841827.jpg

I would mate, with the blacked out badge and dark lights I think the Vrs badge looks really shiny and a bit out of place, ever thought of dipping the Vrs badge too?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I would mate, with the blacked out badge and dark lights I think the Vrs badge looks really shiny and a bit out of place, ever thought of dipping the Vrs badge too?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Yeah will probably dip the badge first see what it looks like and then remove it if I don't like it :)

Is the left light darker than the right? Or is that just the angle?

Not a big fan myself anyway, sorry to say. Each to their own eh!

It is just the angle that makes it look darker, not a great photo but the only one I have of the back on my phone :)
  • Like 2