2005 Fabia vRS heavily modified for sale *reduced now

GRE608Y

Hey all, after 3 years it's time to sell up! I'm going to miss this little rocket ship!

My car has many modifications, a full service history including a service today, a fresh MOT on 13-09-14 with no advisories.

Mileage is currently around 133k, I have done 15k in the past 3 years, it was sorn for the majority of 2013 and did about 800 miles between MOT's.

The car was treated to a full respray by the previous owner around 4 years ago in it's original colour, black magic. The car has the odd stone chip but is very clean and dent free.

I have a folder full of history and receipts including years of old tax discs.

Factory options include:

Adaptive xenons

Cruise control

Mods include:

Poly-bushed chassis

Front and rear anti-roll bars

Ibiza Cupra strut brace

312mm brake upgrade

Coilover suspension

Performance panel filter

PD160 intake

Custom red boost pipes throughout

EGR deleted

Forge FMIC

Hybrid Turbo-Technics turbo

Turbo back stainless exhaust with cat delete and oval tailpipe

Revo stage 2 remap

~200bhp

I soundproofed the entire car when I bought it which has made the cabin a bit quieter (i'm not sure it was worth losing a weekend though!)

The front grill has been colour-coded

Aero wipers have been fitted

LED indicators have been fitted

The car is wired ready for an audio install in the boot if that's your thing.

All four original 16" alloy wheels were refurbished earlier this year and I fitted new Pirelli P Zero tires at the same time.

The only negative things to note is the usual drivers seat rocking, I only have one working key, I have a second key that unlocks and starts the car but it needs coding to prevent the immobiliser cutting in.

I'm sure there is more that i've forgotten about but i'll update this advert if I remember! If you have any questions, please ask.

The car can be viewed in Guildford, Surrey GU4.

post-68636-0-17987200-1410976303_thumb.jpg

post-68636-0-18616600-1410976339_thumb.jpg

post-68636-0-92678400-1410976354_thumb.jpg

post-68636-0-03118200-1410976365_thumb.jpg

post-68636-0-70097700-1410976484_thumb.jpg

How's this for bad luck! Last week the ABS and ASC lights came on. It's been in the garage and they have diagnosed it as a faulty ABS pump or the ecu that controls it... I'm not one to sell a dodgy car but I can't afford to spend around £250-300 to get it replaced  :'(

As a result i've lowered the price to £3200.

How's this for bad luck! Last week the ABS and ASC lights came on. It's been in the garage and they have diagnosed it as a faulty ABS pump or the ecu that controls it... I'm not one to sell a dodgy car but I can't afford to spend around £250-300 to get it replaced :'(

As a result i've lowered the price to £3200.

Check your pm mate :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...