Sign in to follow this  
Nel1000

New member New car

In the process of buying a 2011 Fabia Vrs. Any

recommended mods, advice, tips etc. also interested

in attending any meets etc.

Thanks.

Repost this in the main fabia mk2 section on the main page and you will get sorted .

• Like 2

Hi and welcome along. Meets are a bit thin on the ground for NI, there was a meet last weekend over the border which was open to anyone to attend. As said the main MkII Fabia section of forum would be the best place to get an idea of the tip's 'n' trick's for the new motor. Be prepared to buy a lot of engine oil though :P There are 3 threads about oil consumption on the first page alone at moment! http://www.briskoda.net/forums/forum/113-skoda-fabia-ii/

• Like 2

Thanks. I have been warned about oil consumption, and engine replacements. Fingers crossed. Any idea what oil it takes?

I have done 10000 miles now and never used a drop of oil, as for mod's, well i'm getting on in life now and the thousands ive spent over the years on scoobys/nissans/mazdas/bmw/honda/toyota etc etc has had to stop. Its quick enough and has good mpg so i just drive it and enjoy it.

Keep er lit

• Like 2

Got the Fabia VRS and loving it. There are two rubber tabs in the boot along the back near the locking mechanism. They look as if they are to hold something in. Any ideas?

• Like 1

Got the Fabia VRS and loving it. There are two rubber tabs in the boot along the back near the locking mechanism. They look as if they are to hold something in. Any ideas?

Happy days congratulations on the new motor. No idea about the tabs, can you post a picture of them? Oh and the car!!!! 

To hold an umbrella or something like that i pull mine out within hours of getting her. Good luck to ya with your new wagon.!