Typical MAF readings and boost pressure for standard CR170 ?

muddyboots

Possibly. Possibly not. Awful lot of traffic light Grand Prix tonight. I'll have a go at graphing it at the weekend to see if these are just instantaneous values or sustained (the phone was in the glove box to avoid me being distracted by it)

Cheers.

I think that figure must be erroneous.

In high enough gears, it takes long enough to progress through the rev range at WOT that I can afford a few glances at the MAF reading. Beyond say, 4000rpm I can see the value slowly reaches a peak of ~145 g/s and then slowly starts to tail off towards 5000rpm.

A MAF reading of 237g/s is so wayyyyyyyy out, I can only assume it's an anomaly...

I need to have a play with Torque's graphing too, not tried it yet, only done that with VCDS before.

You're absolutely right.

The recorded level is spiking when I turn off.

I've just recorded 153.1 peak on a longish journey, and it's spiked at 237.5 as I turned out off whilst sat still in Tesco's car park.

• 6 months later...

Did a bit more logging yesterday and today, just wanted to remind myself of a few typical readings before my remap arrives.

And strangely, I can now get my MAF readings to peak around 152-153 g/s, which is now pretty similar to yours Gyp. Not sure why I was consistently in the mid 140s before.