PD130/PD150 uprated Sachs kevlar clutch kit including DMF

XMANTURBOS

well I'm running one of those clutches myself for over a year now including the DMF without any issues, to be honest I have had some doubts before fitting the kit but after a year I can certainly say that it was well worth the money. The kit comes with full 12 months warranty if this is not convincing enough than well feel free to buy a new one from dealers ;)

So you wanna sell a product but no one can know who made it lol

That sounds good !!!

would that make you feel better if I told you that it was made by John Smith from Smith and Sons Ltd. which you have never heard of? will you go and ask Darkside who makes uprated injectors for them or turbochargers?

• Like 1

Hello Xman,

I am interested in the full kit.

Can you tell me more about the change in driveability against a standard clutch? 

My vRS has a stage 1 remap (not sure of power differences).

Will PM my number to you as will more than likely proceed with the purchase.

Best,

Adil

Edited by adilVRS

Hello Xman,

I am interested in the full kit.

Can you tell me more about the change in driveability against a standard clutch? 

My vRS has a stage 1 remap (not sure of power differences).

Will PM my number to you as will more than likely proceed with the purchase.

Best,

Adil

Hi,

the clutch will feel pretty much like stock obviously you may feel like the gears are a little bit rough before it beds in but on my Octavia with stronger pressure plate I can't find any downsides feels normal, PMd you already

cheers

ok I guess the kit is now sold, my supplier is already working on something with reinforced pressure plate however it will most likely cause the clutch pedal to feel harder so if there is anyone willing to test it now would be a time to come forward ;) it will be only £50 more expensive and you can use as much torque as you want it should handle 600Nm+ just fine. Again full money back guarantee will be offered for the beta tester's peace of mind ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right if these are available Friday I will be buying one please pm PayPal details !

sorry mate I've got another two on order but I don't think they will be here by Friday, mid of the following week more likely, will post here once they arrive

cheers