CG-Lock Group buy

vrsRob

Can you all send me your Paypal email addresses please? Graham from CG-Lock will send you the invoice to pay and he will then send out the CG-Locks direct to you. Please let me know when done  :thumbup:

Great stuff Rob,

Much appreciate your efforts to generate this great deal for your colleagues. What I propose isn't the slickest solution but it works.

1. You ask for folks to buy a CG-Lock for £34.99 (incl post)
2. Conditions for sale are that they buyer sends me their email address so I can raise a PayPal invoice - I will send then to him in 1 batch to make it easy...
3. I'll need to get at least 10 emails that reference 'Rob Smith's Group Buy' and get payment before I can ship product.
3. Once paid, I ship CG-Lock to the address from the PayPal payers info.

I'll be able to get product shipped within 1-2 days of the payment, so 3-4 days before delivery (Royal Mail first class).

Hope this is OK for you.

It's a great price for a fantastic award winning product.  Hey, if its good enough for the STIG.... :-)

Safe® Driving!
Kind Regards
Graham Cox

No, not too late at all! Still going strong and can continue to do so, just ordering first batch, can do as many as people want!!

Pm'd too, in the hope I'm not too late to join the GB.

• Like 1

PM sent. Some group buys can take ages, nice to see this one coming along much quicker!

Thanks Tom, I do like to try and ensure people are not kept waiting around and I have to say a big thanks to those who have been so prompt in replying to my requests, it makes my life so much easier and also stops us from having to wait for the stragglers!  ;)

• Like 2

Thanks everyone, all email addresses collated and sent to the supplier - CG-Lock.

Graham Cox will send invoices to you and once paid, they will be dispatched.

***We can still order more so please feel free to let others know about this and take advantage of this offer***

Huge thanks to everyone for their swift responses on this!

Just so the rest of you all know, this is still going on and I'm sure those who have already ordered will feedback on here to say how great these things are...