Strange noise from n/s/r (4x4 estate)

Not long had the Superb and there's an odd metallic 'tinkly/ crunchy (!) noise from the near side rear.

I've had the spare wheel out etc but can't see anything obviously loose. Seems to be over large bumps when the rear suspension gets compressed. 

Will take it in to be checked, but anyone had similar / something worth looking at?

At the same time had a noise from the front wheel but knew that was a stone chip trapped in the brake disc shield, which cleared in 200 miles.

I had something like this on my Octavia. A stone got stuck between the rear suspension spring and the pocket in the rear wishbone the spring sits in. No noise until the suspension gets near bottoming and then a metallic crunch. I took the wheel off and levered the stone out with a screwdriver and all was quiet again.

I had the same thing happen to me in both of my previous Superb's (bit of stone trapped in the brake disc shield) Never in any other make or model. As to your other noises never had that,deffo get it checked out better to be safe !!