Random Octavia Pics

really like the cupra wheels on the octy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers buddy, I've been umming and aaahhhing over them on the car for a few months as I'm a big bbs fan but they really seem to suit the shape of the octy (not many wheels manage to look better or as good as spiders in my opinion!) ooooo, just a thought, imagine if they did OE spiders in 18"..... That would be perfect!. Sorry, my mind wandered :)

• Like 1

Cheers buddy, I've been umming and aaahhhing over them on the car for a few months as I'm a big bbs fan but they really seem to suit the shape of the octy (not many wheels manage to look better or as good as spiders in my opinion!) ooooo, just a thought, imagine if they did OE spiders in 18"..... That would be perfect!. Sorry, my mind wandered :)

And make them slightly dished as well....

• Like 2

Please tell me that Fabia has a knight rider light in the grill!!! I still have some of these in stock from the 90's that I can't sell :)

Could be. Looks like it's not in the middle though :D I'll have a Knight Rider light if you're donating them. I'm sure I could find somewhere to stick it.

• Like 1

Please tell me that Fabia has a knight rider light in the grill!!! I still have some of these in stock from the 90's that I can't sell :)

It has some sort light in the grill but not a knight rider one. Picture was at a mini meet on sunday

Took a few snaps of mine this morning while on my dad's drive, needs a clean, and I think the arse is sitting a little too low really... I want to get a small boot lip spoiler as well, break up the boot lid a little.

IMG_4676.jpg

IMG_4675.jpg

IMG_4677.jpg

• Like 2

Didn't see any more, in fact only saw 1 other english registered car and that was a Rolls Royce in Monaco!

First picture was a service station off one of the many toll roads, second was on the beach front in Cannes.

Odly enough there was a Skoda dealership in Cannes :)