WAX APPEAL - LUSH Microfibre.

Sparkly

Looks very tempting. Assume you will open a new GB thread for these?

You assume most correctly! :D

Today if at all possible, I have ten starter bundles for sale with samples of all the cloths.

Keep your eyes peeled.

I keep checking back religiously to see if they have been put on yet. I will be in the first 10!

Likewise - looking forward to test out the interior window and dash cloths - plus my windows need doing too!  :giggle:

• Like 1

I am looking at my next order for LUSH Microfibres.

If anyone who missed out on the group buy, or anyone who would be interested in any products ordering in for them would like to post up in the GB thread I will look at what I bring in next.

First of all I am going to start a reserves list for a second GB of ten places

I've only used the drying towel so far, but I have to say it's top quality mark, I wouldn't say it has the absorption of the woolly mammoth but it's very close, and was a joy to use.

Would recommend people get in on marks group buy!

• Like 1

As above. I recommend these MF cloths and towels. I'm relatively new to this stuff and, granted what I have used in the past probably wasn't great. The drying towel didn't need wringing once, well impressed. Far better than my cheapo towel! The polishing cloth is PLUSH!! Really pleased with them. Get on it!

Used the hand mitt today, I didn't know its purpose was for interior until I read it in here, but it's a lovely MF makes an ideal interior cloth.

I used it with mainze car care interior dress and got great results, these real are quality MFs mark very impressed, such a good range too.

Are any of the others in the pack for a specific job mark?

Thanks for the feed back guys.

You have a LUSH 500GSM drying towel in royal blue

A LUSH 500 GSM cloth I recommend for buffing

The green purple and black cloths are 300 gsm cloths for general use, buffing anything really but I perhaps would use lower quality cloths for engine bay etc.

You have the interior mitt which I like a lot apart from the granny green colour, lol.

And the yellow is a high quality glass cloth.

Think that is the lot.

I am awaiting news on a range of LUSH Edgeless cloths too but don't have any stock yet.

I will try to get a second GB run and then after that start offering the cloths by item so you can make up your own orders.

• Like 2

Thanks mark. Agree about the green colour lol but it does a cracking job.

Really looking forward to using the glass cloth I've actually been after one similar for quite a while.

Just having a feel of them all I think they are all too good to use on the engine bay, I'll use my Costco ones for that.

Washed out all the blue MF cloths and let the bulk of the dye clear out over the weekend.

A wash and tumble dry really helps the 500gsm MF's, as you recommended Mark.

Detailed SWMBO's car with Alan on Sunday and then used the glass MF and dash mitt on the interior.

Very happy with my purchase Mark..... many thanks :thumbup: 

Also looking forward to the edgeless samples when they arrive....  :yes:

• Like 1