Centre Cap Decals

Has anyone ever managed to find replacement centre cap decals for the alloy wheels fitted on a 2008 Elegance? I can find quite a few on e-bay in the 50 - 60mm range, but I need 70mm ones. To replace the whole centre cap is quite expensive especially when you want all 4.

post-38389-0-57297200-1413731264_thumb.jpg

post-38389-0-03679900-1413731279_thumb.jpg

put 75mm ones on mine (they had vw badges on them before -michigan alloys)

got them on ebay just warm them before putting them on. foil backed, unfortunately no 70mm ones maybe ask ?

some in latvia no idea on quality

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/4-x-70mm-SKODA-EMBLEMS-LOGO-WHEEL-CENTER-CAP-HUB-STICKERS-BADGE-3D-/221567828016?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item339678c030

post-111034-0-61988900-1413743329_thumb.jpg

Edited by ednw

Thanks for the replies. I would prefer identical badges, but I admit the ones in silver1011's link look better than my tatty ones. I'm still not sure where these were bought from though, did the forum members club together to buy a job lot from somewhere?

I printed the ones for Mike

post-37410-0-17778800-1402688747.jpg

I've been supplying badges to the community for years now

All kinds of designs from replacement standard to standard in different colours to VRS logos to Storm Troopers and Transformers

the world is your oyster

There are 10 group buy threads in that section of the site for you to have a browse through which span back over the years - most with images etc

In 70mm for your alloys they'd about £9-10 each dependant on design so about £40 for the set

yep look to be exactly the same kind of thing as mine

They have the price advantage as I don't have the luxury of having the spare funds to produce large quantities of stock nor be based be bulgaria :)