Wax Appeal: Lush Microfibre Group Buy (sold out)

Sparkly

Updated again

I'll wait for the next one Mark

1. SHIPPED (free wax applicator qualified) samuir1974 - starter pack 1 (collect - hopefully)

2. (free wax applicator qualified) Thisday - Bumper Starter Bundle (pack 2) - in GB3

3. SHIPPED (free wax applicator qualified) KBPhoto - Starter bundle (and GB #2 hopefully)?

4. HOPEFULLY DELIVERING TODAY (free wax applicator qualified) Dinski will collect with others please.

5. SHIPPED Watsona6 - Pack 2

6. SHIPPED Auric Goldfinger Pack 2

7. SHIPPED (free wax applicator qualified) BTS22 - Starter Pack 1

8. Clarkey666 Pack 2

9. Laff 82 pack 2

10. SHIPPED Cactusjack Pack 2

Am I to asume the wheel cleaner and Decon gel is in the same parcel as the Pack 2 ?

Parcel arrived today, well wrapped up and there was so many layers I decided to play pass the parcel with the wife, music on, music off.    :doh:

Not a happy bunny.  The wife won, she is now the proud owner of a shed load of cloths, wheel cleaner and decon gel    :S

Bu99er   :'(

Thanks Mark, Top Job

• Like 1

Hey guys, would love to see some pics of the cloths with your cars and waxes etc

Mr G, you got a chuckle out of me with that one. Pass the parcel is a perfect description of my packaging style :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...