Anyone want to organise some sort of meet soon?

BillytVRS

Anyone keen to organise some sort of meet in the near future as nobody in my area are that keen on skodas and there is not a lot going on :sweat: lol, i stay in aberdeen but would happily make a trip to the central belt or boarders ect.

Either a meet or some sort of drive/cars and coffee type thing with any of you like-minded lads/lasses.

Cheers, Billy. 

• Like 1

Tried to organise a meet in Aberdeen before and 5 cars turned up, Arbroath had better turn outs but even this year there were only 4 cars. I've started going to Scottish vag meets as there's more cars turn up usually.

last aberdeen meet i went to had 3 cars and 2 of these were from elgin/lossie ive just about given up on briskoda meets even when i have driven hours down to dumferline there was only about 6 or so cars!

Hi

im keen on a meet like, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston even fife, i some time's go to the livi cruse but its just a bunch of neds with corsas, the cruse / meet seen has dyed im scotland, i remember wen it was amazing!!

Mark

• Like 1