Bye bye Citigo

Mick 50

I'm still waiting for mine. The dealer said it would be here by now!

I am also getting a Red 5 door but a MC. Just out of interest did you pay for the Red paint?

Apparently they have started charging £150 for it

No I didn't pay extra as my car was already built and on its way to the port.But I was told that they were not going ahead with charging this stealth price increase by my dealer last week .My car got to Grimsby early hours of Monday morning got to dealers on Wednesday afternoon .

bfe84aa14d9ced7eb03f04d3fd1618e2.jpg7faa9e763265840d9bb8f8ca40e35605.jpg

Hello to my new Citigo ,already got boot floor done .wheel arch liners ,side protectors, sill covers ,winter wheels and lights from old to go on asap.

This one seems quieter and I like the new reverse gate[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The tornado red is faster and looks brilliant wth life shine.

It's not quite as bright as carrida red.

My son calls it a tomato on wheels but I don't care.

Had to wait 14 weeks for mine with extras and now they can be ordered with dab radio, there's no justice

The seat belts are a lot better on this car but that could be because it's a five door.They fly back in so will have to watch the paint work.the worst thing on it is the Airbag warning label on the the sun visor it is imbossed and bright yellow ,and it's visible all the time .The roof lining seems to darker than on old car. That's all I can see up to now Tim.

• Like 1

The cheap option is to leave it down but that spoils outside looks [emoji1]apparently it denotes 2015 model year .

I'm not to bothered about it but your right it wouldn't take too much work to fit another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk