Going over the mileage for next service?

Hi all

My first service is due and the car is booked in on Thursday - but I've got about 300 more miles to do before then (it'll probably be about 500 miles over it's exact service mileage).

Will this be an issue?  What tolerance do Skoda allow?

Thanks

Si

I was told as far as warranty/service history etc they allow a 1 month/500 mile grace.

This came from DM Keith when it was booked in for service and MOT but will have been over by the time we were back from Holiday.

Phil

I was told as far as warranty/service history etc they allow a 1 month/500 mile grace.

This came from DM Keith when it was booked in for service and MOT but will have been over by the time we were back from Holiday.

Phil

That's ok if they can fit you in.

The reason mine went over by 1500 miles was when I called them I had 600 miles to service and they could not do it until the end of the following week.

This meant I had done almost 2000 miles because they could not fit me in. But I do a lot of miles,

That's ok if they can fit you in.

The reason mine went over by 1500 miles was when I called them I had 600 miles to service and they could not do it until the end of the following week.

This meant I had done almost 2000 miles because they could not fit me in. But I do a lot of miles,

That's also why we went over.

I tried to get us in before our holiday but they were full.

Had to book it in for after but said I'll be over by then. That's when they told me about the "grace" mileage/time.

Phil