Bluetooth - Wifi Module

Hungry Horace

VW 3C8 035 730 D Bluetooth - Wifi module.

I believe this is top of the line, it acts like a router in the car for the passengers. Will read your texts out plus all the usual hands free stuff.

I installed this on my 2009 Mk2 Octy vRS and it worked plug and play, although an error did show on VCDS it worked without a problem, so I guess it may need coding in order to stop the error.

Selling as now sold the car and put the old standard module back in.

£120 delivered.

post-78708-0-23794700-1415132141_thumb.jpg

Hi- do you know if this will work in my 2013 Mk2 Octavia Scout with Bolero but no Maxidot?

Do you know if it can stream stereo audio from an iPhone 6? If so I'm much interested...

Hi

I dont know if it will work without maxidot. If you currently have a hands free bluetooth system that works without the maxidot, my guess is this would work but I could not guarantee it. As for the streaming it worked fine streaming music from my iphone 5s so I would guess it would do the 6, but I have not tried that.

My 2009 Octy vRS had maxidot and a columbus, so I am not best placed to guarantee it would work on your setup.