Gumboot Rally Theme - Racecar

RobClubley

Now's your chance to cut up your front bumper for a widemouth and spray the mesh for the smile.

Keep the 95's

Do you still have your OEM 16" wheels that you could spray red & paint some writing on your sidewalls? (Not sure if the 16's would fit over your brakes even if you do have them?), failing that, a cheap pair of 17" steels if you can find them & paint them red

• Like 3

Now's your chance to cut up your front bumper for a widemouth and spray the mesh for the smile.

Keep the 95's

Do you still have your OEM 16" wheels that you could spray red & paint some writing on your sidewalls? (Not sure if the 16's would fit over your brakes even if you do have them?), failing that, a cheap pair of 17" steels if you can find them & paint them red

Sold the 16s, but they wouldn't fit over the brakes anyway. Think I'll stick with these wheels. Got some tyre pens coming which I hope will allow me to spend ages writing "LIGHTYEAR" on each tyre :D

• Like 1

Haha quote came back - $570 for numbers and lightning bolts if I can supply hi res artwork. That's nearly 300 quid. So buying yellow vinyl and making our own is the way to go!

I did find some suppliers of NASCAR number sets on Ebay for about US $48 + postage, so maybe $100NZ total. Still thinking making my own will be better :)

Haha quote came back - $570 for numbers and lightning bolts if I can supply hi res artwork. That's nearly 300 quid. So buying yellow vinyl and making our own is the way to go!

I did find some suppliers of NASCAR number sets on Ebay for about US $48 + postage, so maybe $100NZ total. Still thinking making my own will be better :)

• 2 weeks later...

Expect many many very excited under 8 boys to be waving frantically at you. My 4yr old is a massive fan of these films.

Side exhausts could just be spay painted bit of guttering downpipe