RS 4's ??

k3vin11

I have them in 17" on the motor, and they do suit it, but im getting a bit bored of them now and looking for something else, not to mention the fact most of them are like 50 pences now thanks to an ambulance putting me into a roundabout curb, and the exact same with a workies van, only difference being the ambulance probably had a damn good reason to be driving like that,

Sorry, rant over. yes i have them :rofl:

What about Octavia 2006 RS alloys???

2006octaviars_alloys.jpg

I have them in 17" on the motor' date=' and they do suit it, but im getting a bit bored of them now and looking for something else, not to mention the fact most of them are like 50 pences now thanks to an ambulance putting me into a roundabout curb, and the exact same with a workies van, only difference being the ambulance probably had a damn good reason to be driving like that,

Sorry, rant over. yes i have them :rofl:[/quote']

both look very good. :thumbup:

thats very good photoshopping by the way !

can I request a black fabia with DARE EVO294's ? (new wheel featured in the october max power and is on their website) I think this black and silver wheel would perfectly suit a black vRS.